Saturday, May 9, 2015

Little Red Riding Hat

021 013-2 018-5 005-3 014-3 017 003-5 016-3

What I'm wearing

hat:Brixton

romper:12th tribe

Necklace: Vintage

shoes:Matisse X Katebosworth

You guys know i love me a big ass hat so when i came across this red wide brim by Brixton it was pretty much love at first site! My hat collection is becoming pretty insane as i'm sure you all can imagine.

I am pretty sure that rompers are going to be the thing of the summer. Well at least they are going to be my thing lol. They are the perfect thing to throw on if you're a single mommy like me with a fat and feisty one year old pulling at you all day. Doesn't take much thought and you have a nice pulled together outfit with out trying to hard. I Have been pretty much going on a romper buying frenzy so i hope all of my upcoming romper post don't bore you too much lol! Happy mothers day to all of you mothers out there!

I normally wouldn't have thought to pair red accessories with this romper but i freakin loved the way all of the colors blended in together. Red is slowly becoming my new favorite color... or wait, maybe i'm just really obsessed with my boots and my hat, idk.

Follow me on instagram @THESTYLEPLAYLIST image image

No comments:

Post a Comment